[ArchEc] About binary (~/bin/saveURL)

Rishabh Sharma anantyarnd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:29:08 CST 2013

Hello Thomas
>  saveURL should not be called like this, we are storing
>templates

>  The code is suppored ot be written in Perl, not in C.
> You should recode the entire thing. Where is the saveURL
>  C code actually? I don't see it. Giving us a binary
>   only is not acceptable.
I am not good at perl thats why i coded it in cpp. I will send you the code.
>  Why do you use copies of the C system libraries?
saveurl needs shared libraries as dependency. Although some libraries might
be present on server but i copied all ldd libraries as i dont know which
lib packages are already installed on server.
Please tell me if the work done by saveurl is correct or not. If its wrong
what changes i need to do and also im not able to understand cache
structure.