[ArchEc] About binary (~/bin/saveURL)

Rishabh Sharma anantyarnd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 05:42:20 CST 2013

I have developed little application saveURL it is not meant to run directly
but this binary is executed by read_redif_mod.
What this applicatio do?
I modified read_redif to read_redif_mod which not just read rdf file for
handle or text related to it but also creates 3 temporary log file in ~/log
directory which is removed after the operation is completed. It also exec
saveURL binary which in turn reads ~/log/* files for rdf file path, handle,
and handle text (string).
function performed by  saveURL::
It gets the time stamp of rdf file reverse it and create dir like ~/720/820
It than percent encode the handle name and creates the file with percent
encoded handle name (as stated in fort lee doc) with handle text in it.
Example is given below
http://archec.repec.org/720/905/9611_RePEc%253Aqut