[ArchEc] Regarding obi_handle cache database structure

Rishabh Sharma anantyarnd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:24:00 CET 2013

>  I think there should be only one collection, say tobi, fro
> This will need to be fixed.
Actually there are only two collection one containing list of tobi handles
and other consisting of information of tobi handles like time stamp and
checksum. Each tobi handle in handle collection points to various entries
in collection containing tobi handle information. This is how reference can
be build in Mongodb.

> In the meantime, can you start working on the next tarball and
> report
>
>  * number of unchangde templates
>  * number of changed templates
>  * number of new templates
>  * number of lost templates
Ok do i have to proceed with this tarball RePEc_2007-03-01.tar.gz and i
have to untar it to ~/data/current directory and remove the old content of
this directory.

--
Rishabh Sharma
Software Developer