[AMF-talk] RePEc oai interface

Thomas Krichel amf-talk@lists.openlib.org
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 19:22:18 -0500

  The RePEc oai interface is finally ready at

  http://oai.repec.openlib.org

  This represents the culmination of many moons of work.
  It would not have been possible without Bob Parks, who
  is hosting the infrastructure.

  The interface has AMF and OAI_DC data for all of RePEc
  except the software. There is only very limited remainders
  of ReDIF data that has not been translated to AMF. I will
  be working to reduce this remainder to zero. It is not clear
  at the moment what we will do about the software descriptions,
  we will probably need a new AMF datatype for that or create
  our own schema locally. AMF data can mingle with foreign
  vocabularies.

  CitEc data is not included either and should be part of
  a future update, possibly in collaboration with the
  CiteBase folks. In addition, I would like to see NEP
  data be made available.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                                   mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                              http://openlib.org/home/krichel