[AMF-talk] schemaLocation

Simeon Warner amf-talk@lists.openlib.org
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:26:51 -0400 (EDT)

Thomas,

Okay, I have looked around on the server and it seems that there
were two copies. Live version with the URL
http://amf.openlib.org/2001/amf.xsd is

amf/2001/amf.xsd

and I have removed the directory

public_html/amf/2001

which was the old one. You should probably also remove the directory

public_html/amf

which now just has a link

doc -> /home/openlib/public_html/home/krichel/amfdoc/

I don't care enough about the numbering to complain any more.
2001 it is.

--
Simeon