[AMF-talk] schemaLocation

Thomas Krichel amf-talk@lists.openlib.org
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:52:08 -0500

  Simeon Warner writes

> I just noticed that ebisu says that the schemaLocation will be
>   http://amf.openlib.org/2001/amf.xsd
>   (it was/is http://amf.openlib.org/amf/amf.xsd)

  That is where it has been, as far as I am aware of.

> I agree that versioning is probably a good idea but I don't think
> that versioning tied to XML schema is very sensible

  This is a coincidence.

  I think that we have a choice either doing software/oai style
  versioning or w3c versioning by year. It seems to me that the
  w3c versioning makes sense if we only change it every few years,
  as we should be doing. Clearly, we are cheatinga bit with teh 2001
  but I don't think that is bad. So I for one would rather keep \
  the version to a year, but I don't feel stronly about it.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                                   mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                              http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                          RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel