[repec-help] stale archive requests

Kit Baum baum at bc.edu
Fri Sep 26 13:13:04 EDT 2008

Hi Danielle,

Thanks very much for volunteering. Here are five of the moldy goldies:

IMT	Institute of Mathematical Economics, University of Bielefeld	friedel at wiwi.uni-bielefeld.de
	2007-04-19 	526

OTA	Department of Economics, University of Otago, New Zealand	CHaig at business.otago.ac.nz
	2007-04-16 	529

HEO	Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO), U.S.
Government	amy.lakroune at ofheo.gov	2007-03-26 	550

FTC	 Bureau of Economics, U.S. Federal Trade Commission	meaton at ftc.gov
2007-03-21 	555

LAK	 Faculty of Business Administration, Lakehead University, Thunder
Bay	  ngradoje at lakeheadu.ca	2007-03-18 	558

The first three letters are the archive code that has been assigned to
them. Dates on which they were assigned are given. The boilerplate
message is:
---------------------
We would be pleased to include your institution's materials in RePEc.
Please use the archive code 'XXX' to identify your archive. Please use
the EDIRC Provider-Institution code RePEc:edi:XXXXXXX in your series
template to identify your institution. When you have prepared archive-
and series-templates, a subdirectory for the series, and at least one
paper-template in the subdirectory, please email the URL of the
directory in which the archive- and series-templates reside (which
should also be the URL indicated in the archive template). This URL
must be indexable (if HTTP) or accessible with anonymous FTP (if FTP)
for our mirroring software to access the materials. Please consulthttp://ideas.repec.org/stepbystep.html
  for detailed instructions on the process.

Many archive maintainers have difficulty making their materials
accessible via HTTP, given that many web servers are not set up with
indexable directories (especially likely if you have a Microsoft IIS).
In that case, you must place an HTML file (usually default.htm or
index.html) in the directory referenced above, with links to each item
within (i.e. the archive template, series template, and
subdirectory(ies), as well as in each subdirectory. This will make the
materials in those directories accessible to our software. Please test
the accessibility of your HTTP materials by going to the URL in your
archive template with a browser. If the browser fails to display the
contents of that directory, it cannot be included as a RePEc archive
without taking the steps described here.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the process.
Welcome to RePEc!

Best wishes
Kit Baum

Thanks