[Repec-data] Life coming back to this list

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Mon Jul 7 21:40:48 UTC 2014

Hello all,

there has been a long silence on this list. I have been very busy and I
have unfortunaltely dropped the ball following the last discussions. I
will come back soon with two proposals based on what was talked about. I
hope this will bring us closer to adopting a standard for cataloguing data
in RePEc.

In the meanwhile, I what to quickly point out that we are organizing a
conference here at the St Louis Fed that may be of interest to some of
you, or some you know. Note that the deadline is very close for
submissions.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/conferences/beyond-the-numbers/

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA