[Repec-data] A first proposal

Christopher Baum kit.baum at bc.edu
Thu Aug 29 18:11:43 UTC 2013

That's not what I read into Christian's statement

> My suggestion would be to have in such a case a "series" (in the sense
> of a collection) OECD MEI, and have each individual "time series" French
> GDP, French Inflation etc indexed with a separate template.

By the way it gets worse, as in many databases the same series is listed multiple times at different timeseries frequencies. I am currently using the daily 5-year swap rate from FRED; that series has a different acronym (and thus looks like a different series) than the weekly, monthly, quarterly... measure of the same economic concept.

Kit