[RePEc-announce] RePEc in October 2023

Christian Zimmermann chuichuiche at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:18:19 UTC 2023

What is new for October 2023? Various services like IDEAS, EDIRC, and the
RePEc Author Service migrated to new infrastructure. We welcomed three new
archives: Universitas Gadjah Mada, SMERU Research Institute, Academician
Yuriy Bugay International Scientific and Technical University. We counted
492,179 file downloads and 1,874,674 abstract views on EconPapers, IDEAS,
and NEP. As for mile stones reached:

30,000,000 full-text downloads through EconPapers
2,000,000 cited items
20,000 links to research found in blogs on EconAcademics.org
Christian Zimmermann  https://ideas.repec.org/zimm/