[RePEc-announce] RePEc in February 2023

Christian Zimmermann chuichuiche at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 15:34:29 UTC 2023

We have been very busy lately, which partially explains why the blog post
is so late. Indeed, all the St. Louis Fed hosted sites migrated to new
infrastructure. Simultaneously, the RePEc Author Service
<https://authors.repec.org/> was relaunched with a completely rewritten
code base which should allow it to handle better the tremendous increase of
authors and works it handles. It is also getting gradually more and more
new features.

In other news, we welcomed PC Technology Center (Ukraine), Multimedia SRL
(Romania) and International Scientific Network (ISNet). We counted 427,181
file downloads and 1,622,285 abstract views. And we reached the following
milestones:

1,000,000 items with a JEL classification code.

Christian Zimmermann