[RePEc-announce] RePEc in October 2022

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Tue Nov 8 16:48:09 UTC 2022

We had a first last month: not a single new RePEc archive. Does this mean
that every working paper provider and every publisher is now participating
in RePEc? We do not believe so and hope to see many more onboard. Still,
we got good traffic, with 476,515 file downloads and 1,878,675 abstract
views in October 2022. And we reached the following major milestone:

400,000,000 cumulative abstract views on IDEAS

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA