[RePEc-announce] RePEc in April 2022

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Fri May 6 14:19:41 UTC 2022

Shortly before RePEc celebrates its 25th birthday, we have to deplore the
closure of Socionet. It used to display RePEc data for Russian users but
ran into legal issues. We welcomed a few new RePEc archives:
Superintendence of Companies of Ecuador, Omsk Humanitarian Academy, Hong
Kong University of Science and Technology, Lodz University Press,
Strategic Management Business Journal. We counted 493,485 file downloads
and 1,888,113 abstract views. And we reached the following milestones:
125,000,000 cumulative downloads from reporting RePEc services
120,000,000 cumulative abstract views on EconPapers

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA