[RePEc-announce] RePEc in May 2022

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Wed Jun 8 03:49:10 UTC 2022

There has been much reason for celebration last month. RePEc is now 25
years old. It reached 4 million indexed research items. And a rewrite of
the CitEc matching algorithm increased the number of matched citations
references by 8%. In addition, we welcome some new RePEc archives:State
Agency for Intellectual Property (Moldova), Universidad de Santiago de
Chile, Institute for Management and Planning Studies (Iran). We counted
507,098 file downloads and 2,000,566 abstract views. And we reached the
following milestones:

20,000,000 matched citations
4,000,000 indexed items
1,600,000 items with extracted references
500,000 cited working papers

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA