[RePEc-announce] RePEc in July 2022

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Mon Aug 8 16:13:58 UTC 2022

While the Summer months typically put RePEc sites somewhat into a lull in
terms of traffic, the CitEc project continues to add newly discovered
citations at a furious pace. We welcome three new RePEc archives: Regional
Agency for Technology and Innovation (Puglia),	CoronaNet Project, INAPP.
We counted 364,085 file downloads and 1,490,661 abstract views on the
reporting RePEc services. And here are the milestones reached last month:
2,000,000 cumulative book chapter downloads
15,000 authors in the RePEc Genealogy
5,000 indexed software components

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA