[RePEc-announce] RePEc in February 2021

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Sat Mar 6 15:34:24 UTC 2021

We had an excellent month in terms of traffic, with 536,984 file downloads
and 3,066,371 abstract views in this short month. We also welcomed
International Research Association for Sustainable Development, xKDR, and
the Italian Finance Ministry as new RePEc archives. As a new feature,
IDEAS introduced a "most related" tab on many abstract pages. And we
reached the following milestones:

250,000,000 abstract views for working papers
100,000 indexed book chapters.
200 topics listed on RePEc Biblio

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA