[RePEc-announce] RePEc in June 2021

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Tue Jul 6 20:36:07 UTC 2021

IDEAS has added a new feature: if an item has a DOI, an alternative link
to full text has been added that uses LibKey. This allows users to
leverage their library subscriptions. We also welcomed the following new
RePEc archives: Nature, Universitᅵ Mohammed VI Polytechnique, Transition
Academia Press, Journal of Management Practices, Humanities and Social
Sciences, Journal of Advanced Research in Social Sciences and Humanities,
Journal of ICT, Design, Engineering and Technological Science. We counted
545,984 file downloads and 2,926,106 abstract views. And finally, we
reached the following milestones:
3,600,000 indexed items

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA