[RePEc-announce] RePEc in January 2021

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Feb 11 22:51:12 UTC 2021

2021 is off to a good start. In January, we welcomed the following new
RePEc archives: Universidad Anï¿œhuac Mï¿œxico, Centre de Sciences Humaines
(Delhi), Russian Research Institute of Economics, Politics and Law in
Science and Technology, Review of Socio-Economic Perspectives, Shiv Nadar
University, IEPS Brasil, Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management. We
counted 559,683 file downloads and 3,121,954 abstract views. We reached no
significant milestone, though.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA