[RePEc-announce] RePEc in September 2020

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Wed Oct 7 04:47:12 UTC 2020

The highlight of the month is that we reached 60,000 registered authors.
One way to view how remarkable this is: it is a multiple of the combined
memberships of the three largest associations of economists. We also
welcomed a good crop of new contributing RePEc archives: University of
Kansas(II), Labour Institute for Economic Research (Finland), New School
of Social Research(II), Universidad Nacional de La Plata, UC Louvain (II),
Central European Journal of Labour Law and Personnel Management,
Universidad de Buenos Aires, Centre for Advanced Studies in Education
Sciences(Romania), Birmingham City University. We counted 509,975 file
downloads and 2,749,902 abstract views over the last month. Finally, we
reached the following milestones:

1,000,000 cumulative book downloads
750,000 articles with extracted references
60,000 registered authors
14,000 economists listed in the RePEc Genealogy
500 seminars listed in the Economics Virtual Seminar Calendar

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA