[RePEc-announce] RePEc in October 2020

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Wed Nov 4 17:14:34 UTC 2020

The big news is that RePEc topped a million indexed working papers. With
almost all of them freely available, they are a very significant component
to RePEc's mission of enhancing the dissemination of research for
everyone. In other news, we welcomed the following new RePEc archives:
National Bank of Kazakhstan, Monash University(II), Escuela Profesional de
Economï¿œa, Forum New Economy, University of Kassel(II). We counted 587,522
File downloads and 3,200,445 abstract views over October 2020. And we
reached the following milestones:

3,333,333,indexed items
1,000,000 indexed working papers
75,000 NEP reports issued

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA