[RePEc-announce] RePEc in June 2020

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Sun Jul 5 19:04:19 UTC 2020

RePEc occasionally adds new functionalities, and when they do not work
out, one has to accept to shut them down. We have stopped disseminating
the new working papers from NEP through Twitter. This service was popular,
with over 20,000 followers. Unfortunately, Twitter kept blocking the feeds
and it was simple not workable. One can still get the NEP reports through
email and RSS. The listings of economists on Twitter and the associated
Twitter lists are still functional.

Over the last month, we counted 536,405 file downloads and 2,930,444
abstract views. We welcomed a few new participating archives: Institute of
Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Science, Learning Gate Publishing,
Eastern Centre of Science and Education, Monash University(II). Finally,
the milestone we reached:

700,000 articles with extracted references

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA