[RePEc-announce] RePEc in January 2020

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Tue Feb 4 19:33:11 UTC 2020

We are off to a good start with already healthy traffic on our reporting
services. we counted 502,431 file downloads and 3,597,790 abstract views
during the year's first month. We welcome four new archives: Federal
University of Pernambuco, PLOS Journals, Technium Science, Cracow
University of Economics. Finally, we reached the following milestones:

7,500,000 cumulative downloads though NEP
2,000,000 indexed journal articles
800,000 working papers available online
600 RePEc-wide H-Index

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA