[RePEc-announce] RePEc in November 2020

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Sun Dec 6 17:04:19 UTC 2020

The news of the month is the launch of a completely revamped CollEc site
and application, thanks to the efforts of Christian Dï¿œben. We counted
619,269 file downloads and 3,311,625 abstract views in November 2020. We
welcomed a few new archives: Duisburg-Essen University, Conselho das
Finanï¿œas Pï¿œblicas, Indian Statistical Institute, Bucharest University of
Economic Studies, National Bank of Kazakhstan, Bengaluru Dr. B.R.Ambedkar
School of Economics. Finally, the milestones we reached:
80,000,000 cumulative downloads through IDEAS
50,000,000 cumulative articles downloads through reporting services
25,000,000 cumulative downloads through EconPapers
12,000 students listed on RePEc Genealogy.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA