[RePEc-announce] RePEc in July 2020

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Aug 6 00:43:39 UTC 2020

July is usually a very calm month, but we still got a good crop on new
participating archives: Technical University Munich (II), Nazarbayev
University, ECONtribute, Columbia University (II), Universitᅵ Catholique
de Louvain (II), National Academy of Sciences (USA), Asociaciï¿œn Argentina
de Economï¿œa Polï¿œtica. Also, we counted 454,745 file downloads and
2,361,833 abstract views. Finally we reached the following milestones:

200,000,000 cumulative abstract views for articles
3,000,000 items available online
1,250,000 items with extracted references

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA