[RePEc-announce] RePEc in August 2019

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Tue Sep 10 23:00:24 UTC 2019

What is new? We are launching a new initiative that aims to identify which
data sets are used in scholarly works. See this blog post for details.

As usual, we welcome a few new RePEc archives each month. For August 2019,
these are: African Real Estate Society (AfRES), Ministerio de Hacienda
(Argentina), 50sea Journals, Bussecon International, Alkhaer Publications.
We counted 392,991 file downloads and 2,259,618 abstract views. Finally,
we reached the following milestones:

75,000,000 downloads through IDEAS
40,000,000 extracted references
1,200,000 items with recognized citations

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA