[RePEc-announce] RePEc in December 2018

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Jan 3 20:18:11 UTC 2019

RePEc saw good traffic for a month of December, with 402,760 file
downloads and 2,055,763 abstract views. We welcomed a few new archives:
University of Cambridge (V), Indian Institute for Geo Economic Studies,
University of Warwick (II), Better Advances Press, Red Investigadores de
Economï¿œa, South Asia Watch on Trade, Economics and Environment (SAWTEE),
Global Social Sciences Review (GSSR). And we reached the following
milestones:

1,200,000 new paper announcements through NEP
100,000 user-contributed changes to the RePEc Genealogy

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA