[RePEc-announce] RePEc in October 2018

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Nov 8 17:43:04 UTC 2018

This was a busy month at RePEc. Not because of new archives, because just
two new ones joined: Revista Lumina and Universitas Islam Indonesia.
However, a lot of material was added and we enjoyed good growth in
traffic, with 496,854 file downloads and 1,885,141 abstract views from
reporting RePEc services. A minor innovation, female economists are now
identified from their names with NamSor. And we passed the following
milestones in October:

1,800,000 indexed journal articles
25,000 books available online

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA