[RePEc-announce] RePEc in February 2018

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Mar 8 09:04:11 UTC 2018

The big news this month is the redesign of IDEAS. Beyond the more modern
and functional look, there are a few new features: MyIDEAS now sends
weekly email digests to those who want to stay current about the authors,
serial, JEL codes or keywords they follow; search can now sort by number
of citations or how recently an item was added; new rankings, in
particular covering only the 10 last years of publications (and the top 10
authors for each institution); and more little tweaks. The layout of EDIRC
has also been upgraded.

In other news: We have welcomed a few new RePEc archives: National
University for Political Studies and Public Administration, Brazilian
Journal of Political Economy, NYU Abu Dhabi, Turkish Journal of Marketing.
We have counted 433,295 file downloads and 1,598,914 abstract views last
month. And we have reached the following milestones:

100,000,000 cumulative downloads
3,000 indexed journals
1,000 graduate programs in RePEc Genealogy (and thus ranked)

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA