[RePEc-announce] RePEc in May 2018

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Wed Jun 6 20:57:05 UTC 2018

The big news are that we have now extracted references from 1 million
works and that we welcomed the 2000th RePEc archive. For a complete list
of archives, see here. Last month we welcomed the following ones:
University of Bern (II), Baltija Publishing, Journal of Academic Finance,
Journal of Behavioral Public Administration. We counted 469,422 file
downloads and 1,791,209 abstract views.

And here is the list of milestones for the month:

2,400,000 works available online
1,000,000 works with extracted references
50,000 indexed book chapters
2,000 participating archives

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA