[RePEc-announce] RePEc in November 2018

Christian Zimmermann zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Tue Dec 4 04:54:34 UTC 2018

Last month, we counted 497,856 file downloads and 2,031,700 abstract views
on reporting RePEc services. We weclomed a good bunch of new RePEc
archives: Financial Research Institute (Moscow), Budapest Business School,
Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), Athens
Institute for Education and Research, African Finance and Economic
Association, Institut national d'études démographiques
(INED), Red Investigadores de Economï¿œa (Colombia). We also added a small
feature that allows to correct how we infer their gender. This can be
found on the ranking analysis link they get in their monthly email. And
finally we reached one milestone:

700,000 cited articles

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA