[RePEc-announce] RePEc in April 2017

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Wed May 3 17:53:10 UTC 2017

What is new this month? The IDEAS search engine now allows to sort results
by citation counts. We have proposals up for a vote to do some changes to
the rankings. We welcome a new crop of RePEc archives: World Economic
Research Institute, Scientia Moralitas, Université de Corse, Online
Science Publishing, Johannes Kelper Universität Linz (II). And we counted
514,315 file downloads and 1,889,094 abstract views. Finally, here are the
milestones we reached last month:

10,000,000 matched citations
1,200,000 book chapter downloads
333,333 papers disseminated through NEP
3,000 contributors to the RePEc Genealogy wiki

Watch this space in a few days for significant news.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA