[RePEc-announce] RePEc in February 2017

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Wed Mar 8 16:45:02 UTC 2017

New this month: The IDEAS help page is being reworked, with upgraded FAQs.
We have also started a recruitment campaign for RePEc Biblio editors. New
functionalities have also been added for those editors. We have welcomed
the following newly participating archives: Harvard University (V), Lima
School of Economics, Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Indian Institute of
Management Kozhikode, Institute of Development Studies (UK), Center for
Economic Analyses (Macedonia), Sosyoekonomi Society, University of
Greenwich, Universidad Michoana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo (III), quite a
list. We have counted 522,288 file downloads and 2,010,318 abstract views.
And we have reached the following milestones:

1,000,000 paper announcements through NEP
900,000 cited items
25,000 book abstracts

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA