[RePEc-announce] RePEc in May 2017

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Mon Jun 5 10:38:32 UTC 2017

The past month was a big one for RePEc. First, the initiative celebrated
its 20th birthday, still going strong despite its minimal funding. For
more about this major milestone, see this blog post. We also reached two
other major milestones: 50,000 registered authors and 8,000 listed
serials.

In other news, following last month’s vote, there are a few changes to
rankings. The Euclidian citation score has been added to author and
institution rankings. It is also computed for serials. And aggregate
scores now drop the top and bottom two scores, instead of one of each.

We also welcomed a good bunch of new participating archives: Nazarbayev
University, University of Florida, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria,
Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar, DergiPark, Meisei University,
Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics, Alphanumeric Journal,
Noble Academic Publisher, Comenius University of Bratislava. We counted
531,041 file downloads and 1,999,763 abstract views. This bring us to the
milestones we reached in the past month:

3,000,000 abstract views on Socionet
60,000 NEP reports
50,000 registered authors
8,000 listed serials
20 years RePEc

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA