[RePEc-announce] RePEc in March 2017

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Tue Apr 4 16:23:28 UTC 2017

Over the past month, the new help page has been further expanded. We also
got a large crop of newly participating archives: Central Bank of Malta,
Bank of Russia, Waseda University, Inha University, Technische Universität
Chemnitz, Vernon Press, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, Université
Paris 1 (II), European Systemic Risk Board, Luxembourg Income Study,
University of Portsmouth, and Universidad Loyola Andalucía. We counted
620,664 file downloads and 2,348,514 abstract views. And we reached the
following milestones:

80’000’000 abstract views on EconPapers
90 countries with RePEc archives

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA