[RePEc-announce] RePEc in April 2016

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu May 5 14:15:24 UTC 2016

A new feature has been added this month. We now have a sandbox where users
can customize the aggregate ranking of serials, like it has already been
possible for authors and institutions. We welcomed a few new institutions
that contribute their publications to RePEc: Universidad del Pacífico,
Kirklareli Üniversitesi, Ministerio Italiano dello Sviluppo Economico,
Korea Development Institute, Institute for New Economic Thinking. We
counted 526,639 file downloads and 2,569,501 abstract views on EconPapers,
IDEAS, NEP and Socionet, the RePEc services that share such statistics.
And finally, we reached the following milestones:

360,000,000 cumulated abstract views
6,000,000 cumulated software component abstract views
1,250,000 articles
1,200,000 articles with download
800,000 cited items
800,000 articles with abstracts
300,000 cited working papers
300,000 new working papers disseminated through NEP
60,000 people registered with the RePEc Author Service
10,000 items mentioned in a blog post indexed at EconAcademics

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA