[RePEc-announce] RePEc in February 2016

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Mar 3 15:50:58 UTC 2016

February is short, yet we got plenty of new archives joining RePEc:
University of Krakow, Universidad Autónoma Gabriel René Moreno, Fatih
Üniversitesi, Universidad de Oviedo, ScientificEducation.org, FLACSO,
University of South Africa, University of Tuzla, Asian Growth Research
Institute, Libera Università Maria Ss. Assunta (LUMSA), Chamber of
Financial Auditors of Romania. We counted Also, we now have an API for
CitEc, our citation analysis project.

Finally, here are some milestones we have reached:
5,000,000 cumulative downloads through NEP
3,000 Twitter followers for NEP reports.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA