[RePEc-announce] new archive (#1874): Bournemouth University

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Mon Jul 25 15:48:40 UTC 2016

Template-type: ReDIF-Archive 1.0
Handle: RePEc:bam
Name: AFE Department, Bournemouth University
Maintainer-Email: disegnam at bournemouth.ac.uk
countries around the world, giving us a diverse team with rich research
skills from different backgrounds and viewpoints. Our work is published in
highly regarded academic publications, and we also undertake knowledge
transfer activities in partnership with businesses, as well as having
excellent education credentials.
We also have long-standing relationships with professional bodies,
including JP Morgan, Santander and the Chartered Institute for Securities
& Investment. Our ‘Partners in Accounting & Finance’ scheme involves ten
organisations as our strategic partners in learning, and we work closely
with them to ensure our courses are developed with the needs of the
industry in mind.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA