[RePEc-announce] RePEc in June 2016

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Sun Jul 3 16:35:07 UTC 2016

What is new with RePEc? We are looking to constitute a quality-control
committee for journals and a tool to annotate PDF papers. Otherwise, this
has been a calm month. We logged 437,573 file downloads and 1,886,440
abstract views from participating RePEc services. We welcomed the
following new RePEc archives: Journal of Economics Teaching, Xi’an
Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Kuehne Logistics University, École
Polytechnique de Montréal, National University of Life and Environmental
Sciences, Federal Housing Finance Agency, Bilimsel Mektuplar
Organizasyonu, National Taiwan University, Gokhale Institute of Politics
and Economics, and Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik. Yet, we do
not seem to have reached a significant milestone in the past month.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA