[RePEc-announce] RePEc in January 2016

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Feb 4 15:35:09 UTC 2016

The new year is off to a good start: RePEc now indexes over 2 million
works. Well at least according to IDEAS, which is more lenient with
metadata errors than EconPapers, that will very soon get there. Also, we
have launched a directory of economists on Twitter. Submissions are
invited by tweeting one’s RePEc Short-ID to @RePEc_signup. Also, CitEc
went through a site redesign. We welcomed the State Bank of Pakistan and
the Indonesian Institute of Sciences as new RePEc participants. Finally,
we counted 416,866 file downloads and 1,848,801 abstract views in the last
month.

And here are the milestones we reached:

2000000 items indexed in RePEc
1400000 items indexed with an abstract
100000 NEP tweets

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA