[RePEc-announce] RePEc in July 2016

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Tue Aug 2 21:23:08 UTC 2016

What’s new? MyIDEAS has a fresh layout and it is now much easier to add
items to it. New functionalities are coming soon, too. The look of the
rankings has been refreshed as well, along with more information. And we
have started an initiative to increase the proportion of items for which
we can perform citation analysis. We have welcomed the following new
participating RePEc archives: Bournemouth University, Path of Science,
Croatian National Bank, Publishing house “Knowledge and Business” Varna,
Instituto Politécnico Nacional. And we counted 394,018 file downloads and
2,291,145 abstract views over the month.

Milestones we reached over the last month:
75,000,000 cumulative abstract views on EconPapers
50,000,000 cumulative working paper downloads
2,100,000 indexed documents
1,200,000 items in author profiles
2,500 journals

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA