[RePEc-announce] RePEc in March 2016

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Sun Apr 3 23:26:06 UTC 2016

We have now three new rankings: one for public policy institutions, and
two for institutions that count the number of top 5% authors, for
publications in all years, or in the last 10 years. We also welcome the
following new archives: Neofit Rilski Southwestern University, Association
for Research, Innovation and Social Science, Notitia, National University
of Civil Protection of Ukraine, Research Academy of Social Sciences,
Istanbul Bilgi Üniversitesi, Canadian Center of Science and Education. For
the RePEc services that report this, we counted 545,080 file downloads and
2,058,294 abstract views last month. Finally, we reached the following
milestones:

700,000 items with references
  2,400 journals

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA