[RePEc-announce] RePEc in May 2015

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Jun 4 02:55:37 UTC 2015

There is relatively little to report this month. For those RePEc services
that report these statistics, we counted 506,746 file downloads and
1,920,829 abstract views. The new RePEc archives include one from Morocco,
the 84th participating country: Korean Economic Association, US Department
of the Treasury, Universidad de Costa Rica, OCP Policy Center, Université
du Québec à Montréal (II), Inovatus Services, Texas A&M University. Waseda
University, Sciedu Press. Finally, we reached the following milestones:

50,000 NEP reports compiled
12,500 links between blogs posts and RePEc works on EconAcademics.org

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA