[RePEc-announce] RePEc in November 2015

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Dec 3 22:05:43 UTC 2015

Last month, we reached a major milestone: The RePEc Genealogy, the
academic family tree of economists, has over 10,000 people indexed. This
has been achieved with the help of almost 2,500 contributors who logged
into the wiki feature of the site. We also welcomed the following
institutions with new archives: Heriot-Watt University (II), NISEA, EPFL
(II), European Stability Mechanism, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
Finally, we counted 528,705 file downloads and 1,969,597 abstract views
over the month.

Other milestones we reached:
70,000,000 cumulative abstract views on EconPapers
750,000 indexed items have been cited
750,000 articles with abstracts
300,000 articles with references
25,000 indexed books
10,000 economists on RePEc Genealogy

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA