[RePEc-announce] RePEc in July 2015

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Mon Aug 3 14:02:02 UTC 2015

Over the past month, we have welcomed the following institutions that now
index their publications in RePEc: Instituto Brasileiro de Inovação
Financeira, Society for Advanced Management Studies, Università di
Cassino, Eastern Mediterranean University, Central Statistical Office of
Poland, Universidad de los Andes (Colombia), Università de Salento. We
have also counted 389,550 file downloads and 1,541,298 abstract views
during last month. This is a rather quiet month in terms of traffic, yet
plenty of material was added to our online bibliographies. Yet, somehow,
we hit no milestone over the last 31 days. There be more in a month.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA