[RePEc-announce] RePEc in March 2015

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Mon Apr 6 14:31:57 UTC 2015

What is new in RePEc? A new feature at CitEc, our citation analysis
project: you can now choose to receive citation alerts about any economist
registered in RePEc. We welcomed the following new RePEc archives:
Association for Entreprenorial Spirit Promotion, Danish Rational Economic
Agents Model (DREAM), Hungarian Demographic Research Institute,
International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, Varna University
of Economics, Silesian University, Duncker & Humblot, Hongkong University
of Science and Technology. And we counted 597,365 file downloads and
2,154,491 abstract views. As for new thresholds we surpassed over the past
month, we can report:

333333333 cumulative abstract views through reporting RePEc services (that
is, one third of a billion)
50000 NEP reports disseminated.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA