[RePEc-announce] RePEc in August 2014

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Sep 4 12:25:51 UTC 2014

The new feature of the month is that the weekly NEP reports disseminating
new economics papers are now available through Twitter. NEP is on a tear,
with record downloads from this service despite the usual Summer lull.
This cannot be said of other RePEc service, a subject that will be
addressed in an upcoming blog post. For August, we counted and certified
415,405 file downloads and 1,495,049 abstract views and we welcomed the
followed new participating archives: Higher Education Press, Sobra México,
EcoMod, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies (IX), Centro de Estudios
Públicos, Beijing Institute of Technology, Instituto de Alto Estudios
Nacionales (Ecuador), The Economics and Social Development Organization.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA