[RePEc-announce] RePEc in May 2014

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Tue Jun 3 08:10:39 UTC 2014

What was new in RePEc in May? We announced significant enhancements to the
series and author pages on CitEc, our citation extraction project. Also,
we have just added a ranking of European economics departments. We have
also welcomed the following new RePEc archives: Alma Mater University of
Sibiu, University of Warsaw, Asia Pacific Institute of Research,
University of West Virginia (II), Instytut Badañ Gospodarczych,
Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány, Principled Societies Project, University
of Rijeka, Maryland Institute of Research, Universidade de Vigo (II),
French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists. We counted
549,441 file downloads and 2,350,152 abstract views.

Finally, we reached these thresholds:
5000000 cumulative software item abstract views
600000 cited documents
300000 working papers with extracted references
750 NEP reports dispatched to field editors

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA