[RePEc-announce] RePEc in June 2014

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Fri Jul 4 03:36:36 UTC 2014

We got a good crop of new participating archives this month: Italian
Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, National Association of
Romanian Valuers, Association of Private Enterprise Education, Universidad
Nacional Autónoma de México, VU University Amsterdam, Centre for
Macroeconomics (London), Small Arms Data Observatory, Şcoala Naţională de
Studii Politice şi Administrative, Journal of Studies in Dynamics and
Change, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA).

Traffic was rather low this month, though: 416,168 file downloads and
1,728,798 abstract views. This was in part due to a larger than usual
share of raw traffic we had to eliminate because it looked suspicious.
Unfortunately, these checks take longer and longer because we see more and
more creative and puzzling things in our logs.

And we reached the following thresholds:
125000000 cumulative article abstract views
900000 listed articles are available online
500000 listed papers are available online
10000 utils used in transactions in the fantasy league market

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA