[RePEc-announce] RePEc in January 2014

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Mon Feb 3 18:00:26 UTC 2014

The big news this month is that we have now over 1.5 million documents
indexed in RePEc. It took about seven months for the last 100,000. We can
thus hope for the 2 million mark to be reached in 2016.

We also have a new NEP report: NEP-GRO (Economic Growth). We counted
538,501 file downloads and 2,233,278 abstract views through reporting
RePEc services.

We welcomed the following newly participating archives: College of Europe,
University of Piraeus, SEEDS, Madras School of Economics, IJRSEPA,
National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia, Economy and Forecasting,
Sprint Investify, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Economics of Nature and
the Environment.

And finally, the thresholds we have reached this month:

1500000 indexed documents
900000 indexed articles
500000 documents with matched references
2500 advisors listed in RePEc Genealogy

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA