[RePEc-announce] RePEc in July 2014

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Tue Aug 5 15:56:32 UTC 2014

While traffic has been in the traditional Summer lull (388,850 file
downloads and 1,559,593 abstract views in July 2014), things have been
surprisingly active on RePEc. We welcomed 15 new RePEc archives: Ekonomik
Yaklasim Dernegi, History of Economic Ideas, Cuadernos de Economía,
Architexturez Imprints, Synergiz, University of Pennsylvania (II), INRA
(III), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology,
University of Southern California (II), Canadian Centre for Health
Economics, Ekonomika Society of Economists Niš, Glasgow Caledonian
University, HETFA Research Institute, Società Italiana di Economia
Pubblica, National University of Political Studies and Public
Administration (II).

These, and the existing RePEc archives, have contributed to an
unprecedented inflow of newly indexed material: 7,401 papers and 27,768
articles. This allowed the RePEc holdings to surpass 1 million articles
and 1.6 million documents. Also, the last 100,000 new documents were
indexed in a record time, six months and two days.

Finally IDEAS added a new feature, with backlinks from papers and articles
listed on the Economics Replication Wiki. Now on to the thresholds we
reached.

3000000 cumulative book abstract views
1600000 indexed documents
1000000 indexed articles
2000 indexed journals
2000 contributors to the RePEc Genealogy

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA